PowerG Pet-Immune Motion
Smart dual-function indoor PIR motion detector
The pet-immune PGx914 is a smart dual-function indoor PIR motion detector that offers reliable motion detection and temperature monitoring performance, in one easy-to-install and attractive device.
With built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless technology, the PGx914 delivers proven motion detection with superior immunity to false alarms. It is compatible with PowerSeries Neo alarm systems.
Proven, market-leading motion detection
- The PGx914 provides exceptional intrusion protection with superior immunity to false alarms.
- The ability to distinguish between intruders and other disturbances, as well as humans and pets, ensures higher reliability and reduced false alarms
- Uniform detection sensitivity isassured across a wide operating range
Security plus smart capabilities in one:
- With dual functionality built-in, the PGx914 addresses the growing market demand for smart capabilities and multi-purpose
- Motion detection and temperature monitoring are included
- Perfect for smart and secure homes, and small to mediumsized enterprises
- Provides the functionality of two detectors for the price of one
Quicker, easier installation and maintenance
- The PGx914 saves time with simple installation and maintenance, thanks to an easily accessible battery compartment and longer battery life.
- Simplified inventory with a single device for both motion and temperature detection, and no need to stock separate petimmune models
- Fresnel and cylindrical lenses require no adjustment during installation
- Extended battery life due to low current consumption
- Quick and simple battery replacements, with an easily accessible battery compartment
- Motion and temperature detection in a single device
- Built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless intrusion technology
- Battery lasts 6-8 years with typical use
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- Small size; perfectly shaped for unobtrusive corner placement
- Pet-immune – Target Specific Imaging™ distinguishes between humans and pets weighing up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- Fresnel and cylindrical lenses for uniform detection sensitivity with an operating range of up to 12 m (39 ft), with no vertical adjustment needed
- Faster, easier installations and maintenance
- Advanced True Motion Recognition™ algorithm differentiate between intruders and other disturbances