IQ Hard Wire Takeover Module
The IQ Hardwire 16-F offers a cost effective way of integrating hardwired security & smoke detector zones with the IQ Panel 2/2+. It includes backup battery charging, 500mA of 12volt auxiliary power, an onboard siren relay, built-in status LED’s for each zone and support for up to 10 two-wire smoke detectors. Normally Open and Normally Closed contacts are supported as well as powered zones like motion sensors and glass break detectors.
- Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
- Supports up to ten two wire smoke detectors
- LED lighted zones for ease of “learn-in” installation/troubleshooting
- EOL supervision using 4.7K Ohm resistors (included)
- Up to 500 Milliamps of power for hardwired motion detectors, glass break detector, and/or sirens
- Charging circuit for back-up battery, fully supervised with power outage recovery